Baccalaureate 2022 continues on Tuesday, June 14, with the assessment of language skills in a language of international circulation, a test that will be held until June 16. The oral test in Romanian was held between June 6-8, 2022.
According to the Ministry of Education, 126,454 high school graduates – 111,329 from the current promotion and 15,125 from the previous series – signed up to take the exams in full or in part, depending on the results obtained in previous sessions.
The evaluation of the competencies is done for each candidate by two examining teachers – the teacher who taught the respective discipline in the classroom and another of the same specialty from the educational unit.
The results obtained by each candidate in the competency assessment tests are not expressed by grades / marks admitted / rejected, but by the establishment of the appropriate level of competence, depending on the national or European grids.
If a candidate refuses to answer or solve the subjects proposed in one of the competency assessment tests, it is considered that he / she has not taken the test.
How the tests are carried out at BAC 2022
The samples are audio-video monitored. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination rooms with textbooks, dictionaries, notes, notes that could be used to solve the subjects or with mobile phones or any electronic means of calculation / communication. Failure to comply with the provisions regarding the introduction of prohibited materials in the examination room will lead to the elimination of the candidate, regardless of whether the prohibited materials have been used or not.
The written tests from the first session of this year’s Baccalaureate exam start on June 20 with the exam in Romanian Language and Literature. The compulsory profile test is scheduled for June 21, followed by the profile and specialization choice test on June 22. The test in the mother tongue and literature will take place on June 23.
Baccalaureate results 2022
The first results will be displayed on June 27 until 12.00. For the submission of appeals, the time interval of 12.00 – 18.00 was allocated on the same day. The final results will be displayed on July 1.
The national Baccalaureate exam is considered to have been passed by high school graduates who meet, cumulatively, the following conditions: they have passed the competence assessment tests, they have passed all the written tests and they have been marked with at least 5 in each of them, obtaining at least the average. 6 in the written tests.
Bac 2022 calendar, June-July session
The 2022 Baccalaureate exam will start on June 6 with the assessment of the oral communication language skills in Romanian. The oral tests will continue with the assessment of the language skills of oral communication in the mother tongue, the assessment of digital skills and the assessment of language skills in a language of international circulation. The written tests start on June 20, 2022 and end on June 23, 2022.
High school graduates will find out the first results of the 2022 Baccalaureate exam, the summer session, on June 27, 2022.
Baccalaureate Calendar 2022, summer session
- May 23 – 27, 2022: Registration of candidates for the first exam session
- May 27, 2022: Completion of courses for the 12th / 13th grade
- 6 – 8 June 2022: Assessment of oral language skills in Romanian – test A
- 8 – 9 June 2022: Assessment of language skills in oral communication in the mother tongue – test B
- 9 – 10 June 2022: Assessment of digital skills – test D
- 14 – 16 June 2022: Assessment of language skills in an international language – test C
- June 20, 2022: Romanian language and literature – Ea test) – written test
- June 21, 2022: Compulsory profile test – test Ec) – written test
- June 22, 2022: Proof of choice of profile and specialization – test Ed) – written test
- June 23, 2022: Mother tongue and literature – test Eb) – written test
- June 27, 2022: Display of results in written tests (until 12:00) and submission of appeals between 12:00 and 18:00
- June 28-30, 2022: Resolving appeals
- July 1, 2022: Display of final results
After the test of assessment of language skills in a language of international circulation, the written test in Romanian will be held on June 20.
#Baccalaureate #High #school #graduates #support #assessment #foreign #language #skills #June