The sixth edition of the conference will take place at the Multifunctional Hall of the Timiș County Council and at Faber.community, in debate and masterclass sessions, and will be broadcast LIVE on the Bmagency Facebook page.
The whole conference will take place under the umbrella of Tourism and Heritage and aims, in the context of the TM2023 program, to open the discussion on good sustainable practices both for promoting and integrating heritage and for creating new and innovative cultural tourism experiences for domestic and international tourists. .
Among the guests of this edition are: Alexandra Rigler (Executive Director, Timișoara Project Center), Alex Munteanu (Namogo, Iași), Andrea Reisz (Contrasens Association), Andrei Dinescu (musician), Cătălin Ștefănescu (TV director), Ciprian Ștefan ( General Manager, Astra Sibiu Museum Complex), Edmond Lenarth (Booking Manager, Electric Castle), Gabriel Almăjan (Chief Architect, Timișoara City Hall), Gelu Vlașin (writer), Justin Baroncea (architect), Ludovic Satmari (Guild Guild Association), Marius Tudosiei (Băcănia Veche & Chefi senza limite), Mihai Chirilov (Artistic Director, TIFF), Mihai Lukacs (Sound Archive) Mihai Moldovan (architect, Asociația Prin Banat), Oana Mondoc (WWF, Măgura Zimbrilor), Roxana and Florin Vale (Casa din Vale, Breb, Maramureș), Simion Giurca (association for the promotion of Timișoara), Sorin Predescu (Director, Timiș County Directorate for Culture), Vlad Tăușance (consultant) and many others, representatives of the NGO environment, civil society and author local authorities,
The Linked Culture 2022 conference will take place in presentation sessions and masterclasses, according to the following program:
May 26 (CJT Multifunctional Hall)
• 9:30 – 10:30 – Training workshop – moderate debate on the topic Why does material heritage need events?
• 10:30 – 11:30 – Training workshop – moderate debate on A regional vision for cultural tourism
• 11:30 – 12:30 – In search of the authentic
• 13:15 – 14:30 – Masterclass – Is there cultural life in the country?
• 14:30 – 15:30 – Masterclass – Festivals in historical sites
• 15:30 – 16:45 – Masterclass – Cultural tourism and film festivals
May 27 (CJT Multifunctional Hall)
• 9:30 – 10:30 – Training workshop – moderate debate on the topic Why are we afraid of manele and underground?
• 10:30 – 11:15 – Training workshop – moderate debate on cultural tourism in rural areas
• 11:30 – 12:15 – Training workshop – moderate debate on Ethnographic Museums and cultural tourism (organized in partnership with the Astra Sibiu National Museum Complex)
• 13:00 – 13:45 – Masterclass – Models of sustainable and inclusive tourism
• 13:45 – 14:30 – Training workshop – moderate debate on Anti-tourism movements and the preservation of cultural heritage (intangible)
• 14:30 – 15:15 -Masterclass – Do we really need city branding?
• 15:15 – 16:00 – Training workshop – moderate debate on How to build a cultural tourism route
May 28 (Faber.com)
● Co-creation workshop – Decalogue guide of sustainable cultural tourism – Timișoara 2023
● Co-creation workshop – digital content to promote local tangible and intangible heritage through at least 10 content items that can be published by digital platforms
Participation is free and does not require prior registration. More information about the conference can be found on the website bmagency.ro/linked-culture/ and in the Facebook event: Linked Culture 2022 – Cultural Management and Marketing I Tourism and Heritage.
Linked Culture is organized by BMagency and funded by the Municipality of Timișoara through the Project Center.
Strategic partners: Timiș County Council, Timiș County Directorate for Culture, Astra Sibiu Museum Complex, embassy, Contrasens Cultural Association.